Satellite Internet Providers



             


Monday, January 14, 2008

MotoSat Satellite Internet, HDTV and Television Systems for Motor homes

Members and Motor Home owners that the best HDTV Satellite Systems and Mobile Internet Satellite systems for Recreational Vehicles are MotoSat Systems. Recently, I read an online article addressing this issue from a user and I have to say to these comments; Indeed MotoSat kicks butt. I have TV and Internet using their systems. What I have been most impressed with is the reliability.

Only once did I ever have a problem and I called MotoSat Tech Support and they fixed it trouble-shooting me over the phone. I made an error and they were able to help me reset the system. Wow, what a great company and they have some of the nicest dealers around the country to assist you. They must do a lot of screening to find all these great people.

Why is MotoSat so great some wonder? I myself have considered this after Beta Testing their first set of Internet Satellite Antennas as they Teamed up with Hughes as pioneers in these systems. Of course knowing the Founders myself, I can say that they had a pretty good run for 15 years the prior with their famous MotoSat TV antennas and now they even have HDTV Satellite Systems now? Who would have known, you could have such reliability in the Murphy Driven and persnickety world of mobile electronics?

"Lance Winslow" - Online Think Tank forum board. If you have innovative thoughts and unique perspectives, come think with Lance; www.WorldThinkTank.net/. Lance is a guest writer for Our Spokane Magazine in Spokane, Washington

Labels: , , , , ,